Friday, May 24, 2013

The Ways of the World

This morning I had a sex dream. Niice. I knew the guy... Lmao.

But I ended of being with a woman instead. Okay ill play with that ideal. Haha anyways, Im not sure what I what to say to you all. I just hope we make it. I pray we reach our goals. I know how damaging it is to want something that you don't believe you deserve. You do baby, promise. The way I see it, you're in control if there's a will there's a way. Day by day you will start to manifest that beautiful woman you idolize. Be who you want to meet.

I seriously praise God for this peace, like I don't think you guys understand. Any type of stress would open the door to me harming myself. I loathed my existence. Depression is so scarily real and common especially around us girls, get help. Reach out. I thought I could control it. I thought I could manage all my overwhelmingly draining highs and lows. Nope sorry, not because I was weak buy because from my prior experiences I had been altered. I took risks and they changed me.. for the better in the end.

I don't want to be perfect just a better version of myself. A empowered imperfection. You know, Im nervous majority of the time. But I keep surprising myself with what I can endure. Pain makes you stronger, so keep putting your neck there cause then you know your living.

Amor,

No comments:

Post a Comment