Sunday, May 26, 2013

Lalalala

"Keep calm and press on." My mantra for today. Breathe deep & Repeat 20x

Feeling better, so last night was a lovely fiasco of sorts. Many shots of Absolut were included. I never count my calories with alcohol because that would be beyond. But I had no mixed drinks so i saved myself a bit of heartache calories wise.

Drum roll please!! I DID NOT DRUNK EAT AT ALL. NOTHING TOUCHED MY LIPS.

^_^  ^,^  ^.^

As of today however I'm really really tired. And I feel like hangover eating. I did eat like 8 red robin steak fries with ranch when  k came in the break room and saw me. I told her I was thinking about ordering fast food  and she said, " you have a Orange up front" and walked out. That made me pause a second. She was totally right. So yes I saved myself from a major binge of fried foods but in all I feel I
consumed close to 1500 cals.

K is really skinny and doesn't overeat. She was trying to help me, I caught the message.

Merp, its sad.  It's so hard not to eat when you're hungover and sleep deprived. But even still I had a great time last night.

Amor,

No comments:

Post a Comment