Friday, May 31, 2013

I'm sitting here in the local Panera feeling nostalgic. I got some of what you got but maybe I want more. More of your time, more of your attention. I hope we don't just fizzle. I'm willing to try this, try you out. It's weird how you pop into my day dreams, you in the night coming closer to me. I feel that you were tangible, not a figament of one of my many fantasies. Haha

I got to shake you off. Like before, I'm fine. I'm always going to be okay, I'm alright. Somebody will want what I have. They will love me hard and I will not run away but into their arms & heart. One day someone will see me.

I worked out yesterday. Talked to some niggas... Bleh. I'm just chilling. I'm a little in my feelings. Work will definately be a good distraction I'm believing that sex ain't better than love. But sex is fun. It's nice to be desired. A lot of the time I have no idea what to say. Yep. Done with this.
Amor,

No comments:

Post a Comment