Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Going for the gold.

I did the weigh in and it read ... Drum roll please

169 lbs! At first I had my jeans on and it read 171 and I was pissed so I took them off and my day became,magical:))

Now this is the college scale, not a electronic accurate one. So my present for hitting my goal is to buy myself a scale. Another reason why I probably let the lbs add up, lol I wasnt checking myself.
Alright ciao for now,
5 more lbs by Jan 14th!

Have a skinny day everyone, they add up! :D



4 comments:

  1. you did great, eh?!?!! awesome job for breaking the 160's! euphoria is an amazing feeling and don't weigh yourself with clothes. because clothes weigh differently. if i wear a light dress one time is not gonna be the same as me wearing a coat and boots and weighing myself. most accurate weight is when you're in your bra and underwear. :')
    but anyway, good luck on another 5lbs! 164 by 14th sounds doable.
    my weigh-in tomorrow! *crosses fingers* <3
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOT WOOT!!! CONGRATS!!! That is so awesome!!! So proud of u! I knew u cud do it! Good job hun! Keep it up! You can soooo do this! stay strong<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, thats amazing work! keep up the good work and 165 isnt far off! -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! That's awesome ^_^ Keep up the good work! <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete