Thursday, December 29, 2011

Your the ciggarette, and im the smoker.

SY+SM dia dos;

Intake went way more fabulous than yesterday. I actually journaled my calories: 565 cals.
Im happy I didnt start my day binging (hallelujuah!) And though today I wanted to fast completely, I just really needed to eat after about 1pm. Well I guess I didnt HAVE to, but I was hungry so I did. Sue me.My meals were spread out, and small. It basically was a fast, I only ate fruits and veggies and one protein shake, oh and two cups of coffee, one with creamer, one black. Black coffee def calms the hunger, like totally shuts it down so im going to try and acquire the taste. Despite the coffee im freaking tired no lie. I worked out today and burned: 794 cals.

Soo what up baby, im negative calories today!:)) plus everything I  ate is supposed to be negative cals so its ALL good. What I noticed is that this morning I started by checking blogger and emailed my girl Ell before I even got out of bed:) There was a major change in my emotional state today compared to yesterday. Then I went ahead and journaled which is something I used to do all the time. Idk why I stopped, but it helped me face whatever I was dealing with this morning.

Skinny you+Skinny me=<3 I hope all the ladies had a great day! Im so nervous/anxious for this weigh in. Whatever happens, we tried our best:) some weightloss is better than none.

If any of you guys want to correspond via email let me know. I know its hard to stay positive, but theres always time to revamp and give life another go. I promise you, WE can, WE will, be skinny!

CAN I GET AN AMEN?!

;) girl you can fly, fly, fly.






5 comments:

  1. GOOD JOB on the negative intake! so awesome:) I love journaling too. started since i was 11 and have never stopped. seriously such an outlet for everything:) blogging has become sort of the same thing for me except ppl support u which is rly great<3 ppl like u! seriously thanx so much for all ur support lately! I know for sure u will c loss! Gud luck & u SO deserve it! stay strong<3 & btw i checked out the book u recommended. so excited to start reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you felt hungry at 1pm, then you shouldn't be fasting yet me thinks. i can easily go on 5 hours and not feel a twinge of hunger, but when i do feel hungry, i will eat. because if not, then that will spiral binge-mania, starring Sam Lupin and a box from Pizza Hut, along with a side of garlic bread, salad and shame.
    i think i drink so much black that i don't even notice its effects anymore - eep. wow. 794 calories burned. you must be mechanical. xD.
    we can totally do it! ^________^
    <3 -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  3. The same thing happens with me. I can drink how many cups of coffee a day and I'm still tired.

    Great job with negative calories! It's 6:00 and I'm still in bed. I should probably go weigh myself soon before I decide if I eat anything.

    Like you said, whatever happens, we tried our best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job on the negative intake!!!
    That is so great.
    Some days I feel like I need to acquire a taste for black coffee, just to keep my hunger at bay.
    Maybe I will.
    Best of luck with the weigh in; I just know you will be rewarded for all of your hard work! :)
    *hugs*
    Stay positive, stay beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an AWESOME day! Seriously, I'm so happy for you. I'd love to chat via email for further inspiration and encouragement ^_^ I made some eggs this morning and figured I could let myself have them. hah. Good thing I suck at making eggs. I took one bite and spit it in the trash. Blegh. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete