Saturday, December 24, 2011

Girl put in work.

"As I recall I know you like to show off, but who would have thought you would take it this far".. Flashing lights, kanye

Well Merry Almost Christmas to those on my side of the world, shout out to all the lovelies for getting through this recent Eve. Today was an emotional rollercoaster, my mom bitched me out starting at 7 am this morning talking some craziness that I dont help or support her. Total bs, but thats how she felt like orchestrating my bday.. So all morning I was distraught while she went to work. I started drinking with B, ohh try light cranberry (5 calories) and know this sounds wild but some green apple vodka with ice. Its a fesitive flavor:)

Basically we fought about nothing. B had to buffer the situation quite often, but I do love her. Despite the way she chooses to be. Its unforunate that life dealt her some cards she had no clue would play out so painfully. Its unforunate I let my confidence shrink with each increased lb. In the confusion of today there was obvious beauty. My family doesnt come together often, were seperated by seas and states so ill bear the beating just to spend sometime in their midst. Despite the fact I cried twice today, and yelled,  and ate a lil more than I intended    (umm lets see... 3 spoons of loaded mash potatoes:breakfast, then some collared greens, half a jack in box burger, half a large curly fry.. Mmm I think thats it) today was magical. I felt loved just because they were there.

I feel ill, I blame the food. Fuck foooood haha still got a smile on face. Skinny is so damn tangible. Blogging and reading and speaking with you ladies has made my dreams more than some wishful thoughts. Enjoy tomorrow no matter what happens. I DO recommend a workout. Tomorrow I will eat so cute. Promise:
Damn straight ill be in gym.

Anavida






1 comment:

  1. "In the confusion of today there was obvious beauty. My family doesnt come together often, were seperated by seas and states so ill bear the beating just to spend sometime in their midst."


    ^That is so beautifully written and I can really relate. & Thanks for the comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete